Natural Hairstylist from the Beginning! (NOT trying to boast!)


So, these are all hairstyles that I have done since I was 10. That was the age when I decided I wanted to be a hair stylist. I started right away!

Ok, I have to admit, I was still learning:


You can't really see this style, but I was learning how to do my own hair.

Cute little curly pigtails!
I just swept my hair into a beautiful bun that day!
How about Pippi Longstocking for Halloween?
You have to ignore the warrior in the front and look at the horrified girl in the back.
T-Bone was a little skeptical about Z's hair that day I guess.
It was one of those Why-are-you-taking-a-picture-of-me-in-this-blinding-sun moments
I didn't do this style but one like it.
 I did cornrows on my own head this time.
 My friend actually did this on me recently but I just had to stick it in here because it was the only time in my life that my hair actually stood curled for an hour!
My hair naturally after it's brushed...
 Um, yea, this was the process. 
You can't really see her hair to good but I can assure you, it was really cute.
My most recent updo...
Which I'm sorry you can't really see.
Oh yes, this one was fun. I was dressing up like a wealthy jewish girl from the 1st Century. I had long braids in the back.
 What a fun little bun!
I had a cornrow/dutch braid going down the back here but what I really like here is the teenage silliness!
Forth of July fun!
Straight from a magazine... I wish.
Cute little twists!
Little Ethiopian cutie!
This is as curled as my hair can stay. (Other that than that exceptional picture!)
Fancy french fishtails!


Comments

  1. You have a phenomenal variety of hair here! I couldn't even do a french braid when I was your age! Great work girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a phenomenal variety of hair here! I couldn't even do a french braid when I was your age! Great work girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Loved Posts:

Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake

Downtown Chicago Pictures+Touring German Cousin Around...

Nature is God's Canvas

Fried Chicken+My Hilarious Mistake