Nature is God's Canvas

During my several visits to The Farm, I've found out the nature is not just beautiful, it's breathtaking. So I had the urge to take pictures of it. However, I have a really crappy point-and-shoot camera that aggravates me beyond belief. I'm hoping to get a much nicer one soon. I know what pictures can look like, and being perfectionistic, when I can't get a picture that a 600 dollar camera would take with 30 dollar one, I get frustrated. I guess I'm overestimating what my poor decade-old camera can do.















Comments

  1. Abi, love your pics of the farm and closeups of nature. Good job. Ask God to show you how HE sees this world....it might give you different perspectives. Worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have even more pictures that I took on mimi's camera when I visited The Farm, and those are just plain stunning. She can't get them to me unless she is in her city house because she doesn't have a computer in the other one. I hope I can get them soon for you! xo abi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! We must all of us use what we have for gear, even if it's old. The best camera is the one you have with you. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have captured God's TV, his moving art... photography can glorify God so much because it shows off HIS WONDERS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right? You can really miss the epic sunsets each night when you live in the city!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Loved Posts:

Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake

Downtown Chicago Pictures+Touring German Cousin Around...