Top 10 Reasons Video Gaming for Over 1 Hour is Devastating

There are too many reasons why screens can kill you. In fact, it's actually unhealthy for kids under the age of two to set their eyes on screens at all! Doctors say it's bad for you to be on anything digital for more than an hour! To prove my point, let me tell you my top 5 reasons why it's treacherous.

1. Your brains will slowly evaporate out of you skull. Why? When you are staring at a TV, you aren't learning. You are also forgetting everything everything you have learned by doing nothing, in fact, you aren't even thinking!

2. You become fat and lazy. Sitting on a sofa doing nothing, and eating food while you stare at your precious Mario Brothers will get you no exercise. There is a reason why the pioneers were so skinny. They actually moved their bodies.

3. You should be exploring the great outdoors. I'm telling you, it's more interesting than you think. Adam's whole job was naming animals. That was such a huge job, because there are so many interesting things out there! It also improves your mood, it's totally cheering to go on a walk just to observe God's creation.

4. Money should  be spent on other things than 1,000,000 video games. Let alone that couch that you wear out so bad from sitting on!

5. It sucks your time with God and time to just let yourself think and process everything in you life. Spending at least an hour of rest and praying is a HUGE improvement to you life. I talk from experience.

Now, I have much more to say about this topic, but I know you probably don't want to listen to all my blabber. I am probably also going so against the grain of you brain that I'm going to just give you a while to process all this. I also need to get off this screen right now or else I will experience the attrocious effects of screen time.  So, goodbye for now!

Comments

Post a Comment

Most Loved Posts:

Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake

Downtown Chicago Pictures+Touring German Cousin Around...

Nature is God's Canvas