Pizza Bombs

I sit in front of the last pizza bomb, and am helpless in its presence. At last, I am overtaken and eat it, officially my sixth in my history of pizza bomb consumption.
If you've been eating healthy for the last week, and haven't splurged much, then I suggest you make these. You won't be able to stop once you start so make sure you are eating them with a fellowship of other humans so you don't digest the whole batch.
I actually had no worries because I went on a road trip, didn't eat or drink on the plane for 4 WHOLE HOURS. Then, I got stomach flu and was rid of every single thing in my guts. Of course, I didn't eat for 3 days because sight of a roll repulsed me. I also missed Thanksgiving being down with a fever, so I didn't gain anything there. On top of the whole darn thing, I walked about 6 miles in some beautiful canyons. You wouldn't believe what happened.
I lost 5 pounds.
But, I'd never want to do all that again just for less belly fat. I mean, seriously!




These are super easy, just a bit repetitive, and that can increase the more you make. So basically you need these ingredients:


  • Biscuits in a can (the kind you bust open)
  • Italian Seasoning
  • Half a stick of butter
  • Pepperoni
  • Mozzarella cheese block
  • Tomato paste
Cut your cheese in 1 inch chunks, melt your butter, and slice each biscuit in two. 


Pat each dough half into a circle, and set the pepperoni in. Top that with the paste, and one cheese chunk. Pinch this closed and set the pinched part down in a greased cast iron pan. You can also sprinkle it with Italian seasoning before you close it.
Once they are all in the pan, spread butter over the whole concoction and sprinkle with some more...
Italian seasoning.

Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes or until consistently brown and not doughy-looking.

Don't worry if they went in looking rough like this:


When it comes out of the oven, it's magazine worthy.



Only other advice:
Don't eat more than 9.

Comments

Post a Comment

Most Loved Posts:

Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake

Downtown Chicago Pictures+Touring German Cousin Around...

Nature is God's Canvas

Pursuits

Queen of Ethiopia Braids