Dresser and mirror redo!

This used to be green, and all the handles were falling off. I found the mirror in our alley. It was a weirdly soft wood (or particle board) and was covered in Pokemon stickers. There were mysterious holes clustered at the top coupled with a rusting piece of metal. Of course, I decided to take action (accounting on the fact I had been dreaming of a full sized mirror for my bedroom), and sanded, repainted, de-stickered, re-knobed both. At the time the only paint in our house that matched my bedroom was the purple from the dresser (I had done that one earlier with my mom) so I went on and used it for the mirror. To my surprise, when I took it to my room, it fitted perfectly on top of the dresser! Instant vanity (which I also had been wishing for)!

Comments

Post a Comment

Most Loved Posts:

Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake

Downtown Chicago Pictures+Touring German Cousin Around...

Nature is God's Canvas

Fried Chicken+My Hilarious Mistake