Holiday Hairstyle: Bow Bun



I wanted to do something a little festive on Z this year. Last year my mom did a christmas tree, so it had to be something different. After trying to think up various things, I kind of gave up. But, I did have in my mind of how make this certain kind of bun. The thing is, it was made for straight hair, not braids. So when I did it with the braids, it came out looking a little strange. Toward the end, I realized I could just leave the the last two braids down, and it would look like a bow!!!


Basically, you take one strand or braid and wrap it around the ponytail. Next you take another strand, and wrap it the opposite way. Continue and leave the last two braids or strands.


Enjoy! I tied a little ribbon on a pin and stuck it up the bun in between the two hanging braids. Yuck, I keep saying braids, it's redundant!!!

Comments

  1. Really cute, Abi. And Z's smile just makes it the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it's really cute, but I kind of have to force it out of her with potty talk because she likes to do silly faces!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all in the details! So cute and feminine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I had a hard time explaining it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Loved Posts:

Pumpkin Streusel Bundt Cake

Downtown Chicago Pictures+Touring German Cousin Around...

Nature is God's Canvas